Who are we?
We are a team of medical travel experts, united to help Australians and New Zealanders requiring orthopaedic surgery overseas. If you are concerned about knee replacement cost, or you’re stuck on a public waiting list, then we can assist you.
We have offices located in Australia (Brisbane) and Thailand (Bangkok), and over the last 5 years we’ve coordinated successful overseas knee replacement surgery for hundreds of patients.
Why do we exist?
Our team continues to study the data relating to healthcare systems of each Australian state. Our reports show that every year there are thousands of orthopaedic patients stuck waiting for their knee replacement surgery.
We researched the various medical travel options for these Australian & New Zealand patients, and the best options were the first-class international hospitals in Bangkok, Thailand. They were evaluated according to the criteria of:
- surgeon training
- hospital comforts
- knee replacement cost
- patient waiting times
- overall patient experience
Since 2011 we have forged the strongest relationships with these hospitals and their orthopaedic surgeons, to ensure our newest patients can follow in the footsteps of hundreds we’ve assisted before.
What do we do?
- Our patient managers will talk with you and your family to best understand your situation, and the main reasons you’re concerned with knee replacement cost in Australia or New Zealand.
- We’ll then coordinate to electronically send all of your knee scans and health reports to our orthopaedic surgeons for evaluation. You’ll be presented with a full surgical recommendation.
- We’ll liaise with your GP to ensure you receive the right pre-travel health tests to check that you’re fit and health for knee replacement surgery. We will be advised by various specialists at the hospital, according to any underlying conditions you may have. The hospital in Bangkok will perform these tests again on the day before your surgery.
- We coordinate all of your flights, transfers and luxury accommodation. We assist with payment to the hospitals, according to our fixed knee replacement package prices for standard patients.
- We stay in contact with you, your family, the hospital and your hotel throughout your whole journey.
- When you’re recovered and ready to travel home, we collate and store all of your medical records from your overseas surgeon, hospital and rehabilitation specialist. We’ll give you a letter to present your GP at home so they have all your medical information to deliver the best ongoing care.
What does this mean for your knee replacement cost?
We can organise all of this to happen within 4 weeks of your first enquiry with us, at a 50% saving on your total knee replacement cost in Australia or New Zealand.
You can sit back and relax, and let us take care of everything every step of the way!